I have received this Nyassa Tea Tree Facewash in my May Fab Bag.. I have got a sample size of it about 30ml. I am using this since a week now and here is my opinion on it.. I am going to do a quick review on this Nyassa facewash..
Price: Rs 400/- for 145ml.
Shelf Life : 18months..
It is available online at Fabbag website
The points I like in Nyassa Tea Tree Face Wash :
- The sample size has very cute plastic bottle packaging with screw cap ,but the full size has pump dispenser packaging which is again convenient to use..
- All informations are written on the bottle
- It smells exactly like tea tree essential oil .
- I use it twice a day and it cleanses my face thoroughly. But I need so much water to rinse it off as it is oily type on skin..
- It gives a nice glow to my skin after each wash..
The points I Don't like in Nyassa Tea Tree Face Wash :
- It has artificial colour.. According to me it is unnecessary to add colours to a product which you are calling all natural..
- It doesn't lather much..
- Needs effort to rinse off completely.. It feels little slippery on my face even after few rinses,hence you need at least three mugs of water to rinse off completely..
- It dries out the skin a bit but oily skin people would love it.. I have normal to dry skin type..
- If you have sensitive skin ,do stay away as tea tree oil is bit strong for them .
Recommendation: I have 50-50 feeling with this face wash.. I will recommend oily skin people to try this out.. Other than that it is a nice ,natural facewash which is a kinda okish type as per my opinion..