Valentine's Day is just few days away and everyone is planning to surprise their loved ones... Have you yet planned something to make your valentine feel special ? Are you still confused about what to gift and how to celebrate ? Wait wait, don't panic, I have few awesome ideas to make him feel special... Just read below to get the ideas..
To be very honest, I feel everyday should be a Valentine's Day.. If you are happy with your soulmate and you both are sharing a happy bonding, then no need to celebrate your love in some special day ... But in other side of view, these particular days and celebrations bring much love in our relationship and the bond becomes more stronger.. In my opinion, Valentine's Day celebration should not be limited to boyfriend-girlfriend or husband-wife relationship. We can celebrate Valentine's Day with our parents , kid ,friends, etc. What's say...? Okk don't kill me please for my lecture, let's start today's topic..
I don't believe in gifting luxurious gifts in every special occasions .. Sometimes a simple hand written letter/card can bring the charms . Hence in this post I am going to share 5 such gifting ideas which will not create a big hole in your pocket and on the same time make your soulmate feel special.. Read below...
1) The first thing and the precious thing which come to my mind right now is a memory book. You can just create a book which has all of yours happy memories since the time you both met. Sounding interesting..!! For making such memory book, just bring a colourful scrap book, then make print outs of the old pics of you both and stick randomly into the scrap book papers. Write small notes with every pics you have sticked.. Draw few patterns, flowers, hearts, etc.. to make it more beautiful. Voila, you are done.. Don't forget to decorate the cover page as well.. Just gift it to your loved one and see the precious smile on his face..
2) Boys love traveling and exploring new places .. You can plan a short trip to one of his fav place . Spending quality time together is one of the best idea.. In this way he will also feel relaxed. Hill stations are the best idea to feel romantic and pampered.
3) Boys also loves to play games. You can also gift latest games to him and cheers up. If your boy is a music lover, then gifting new/old music CDs are great options. If he loves playing any musical instruments, then you can also gift that.. If there is any concert happening in your city on Valentine's Day, then arrange two passes and make him surprised by gifting.
4) Nothing more romantic than a candle light dinner.. You can arrange that at home too or outside as well. Be dressed up like a princess and surprised him with a nice, romantic dinner. It is sounding little filmy but it will be fun..
5) Except these above, there are few more handy options as well. Personalized gifts are always special and adorable. You can also opt for spa vouchers , skincare goodie bag etc. to make him feel relaxed. Another wonderful option is, go for a couple shoot before hand and frame the best picture of it and gift it to him in a romantic way..
These are few options which come to my mind right now, there are much more options as well.. Gifting or proposing is only a way of showing your love but the main thing which matters a lot is, how do you respect your partner and his/her thought.
That's all for today, hope you found this post helpful.. Happy Valentine's Day.. See you in the next post... Bye.. 😘😘
** Pic courtesy - Pinterest