As we all know ,a toner is a very essential part of the skincare regime ,noone can skip that... Recently when my Iraya toner (Reviewed HERE) got over,I was looking for a good yet affordable tone for my dry skin.. and one evening when I was just like searching Nykaa ,found out this toner.. I love the neutrogena sun block cream,so thought to try this fairness toner a try.. I also have seen some good reviews regarding this.. Let's see how it suits me.. I have already using this since 3weeks now (twice a day) and ready to review..
Price: Rs299/- for150ml.
Shelf Life: 2years from mfg.
Available at online sites..(I have bought mine from Nykaa.com)
My Opinion: From the first day application I like this toner especially for its very mild soothing fragrance.. Yes it has some floral kind smell which makes you feel very refreshed while applying,but the smell vanishes after 1 or 2 minutes..sad.. As you can see in the pictures the toner is like plain water with some bubbles over it.. I do apply this two times a day,once in the morning after taking shower and once at night before jumping to bed.. It has been almost three weeks now i am using this regularly and can notice visible changes in my skin.. I have very tiny pores near my nose and now they are just vanished.. I am so happy by purchasing this ..
As the brand claims this one is non-oily and very lightweight on skin.. It absorbs like super fast on my skin,but i do feel a little dry after a while.. But that is not a big issue ,because it may be happen due to dry skin type.. So never forget to apply a good moisturiser after applying this (specially if you have dry skin).. It has no paraben which is a yay thing but it has alcohol in it which is a down part... Another thing is I don't believe on its fairness claim,as i can't see any visible changes in my skin tone.. Otherwise I love this toner very much.. In-fact I am loving neutrogena products now-a-days...
Packaging wise it is very convenient to carry around .. The toner comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a matte silver screw cap .. The bottle again comes inside a cardboard box which carries all essential informations regarding the product..
- Nice floral fragrance
- Reduce the visibility of open pores
- Has no paraben
- Available online
- Well priced
- Mostly suitable for normal to dry skin (though dry skin needs a moisturiser after that )
- Has alcohol as an ingredient
- Dry skin girls do need a moisturiser after it.
- Doesn't work on the fairness part as the brand claims
Recommendation: Yes, I will recommend this to everyone to give a try.. and I will repurchase it after finishing this one..
That's all regarding today's post.. See you in my next post.. Don't forget to comment below,I would love to read that..Byee
Also Read :
- Do you like Defined Curly Hair ?? - Find Solution at BBlunt Curl-Defining Leave-In Cream..
- Gia Bath & Body Works Shower Gel "MARGARITA" - Review & Price
- Oriflame Milk & Honey Gold Moisturising Hand Cream Review
- Iraya Reviving Face Tonic With Pomegranate & Mint - Review and Price
- Biotique Bio Quince Seed Nourishing Face Massage Cream (for normal to dry skin) - Review,Price & Availability in India