After a decade I am going to do any nailart tutorial.. For the first time I will do word printed nailart.. As Valentine's day is round the corner I thought to do an art over that only.. Hence jump into the tutorial then..
- Oriflame The One Nail Polish 'London Red'
- Maybelline ColorShow Porcelain Party
- Maybelline ColorShow Glitter Mania Pink Champagne
- Oriflame Crystal Base And Top Coat
- Dotting Tool
- 2-3 ear buds, one tissue paper, nail polish remover
- First I applied the oriflame top and base coat on my nails.
- Then applied the red nail polish on my nails excluding the small finger.
- Then for the thumb nail i used a dotting tool and put white small and big dots randomly.
- For the finger near to the thumb (don't know what to call) I drew a heart shape thing using the same dotting tool with white paint and outline it with the glitter mania nail paint
- For the middle finger I wrote the letter "LOVE" using the same dotting tool with the glitter mania nail paint. (Here the word is looking like incomplete as the the letter E is not visible properly)
- For the ring finger I have drawn glittery lines by using the same dotting tool again with the glitter mania nail paint.
- For the small finger I only painted it with the glitter mania nail paint.
- After 1-2 minutes,when the paints dry completely I cleaned the extra messy paints using the ear buds and nail remover.
- Then finish the tutorial by applying a thin coat of transparent top coat..
Hope you all like it.. Happy Valentine's Day to all..